Improve your customer communication with Business SMS. Gain the ability to send text messages from your VoIP phone number
You no longer need to message customers from your personal phone number
Text messaging is a valuable part of the lead acquisition and/or customer engagement process. Many companies already incorporate text messaging into their customer relations strategies. In addition to external communications, incorporating SMS internally can enhance your company wide communication. But today, most SMS communication is done with a business manager’s personal mobile device, and is not integrated with the businesses phone system. Incorporating text messaging to your current VoIP system allows you to keep your personal phone number separate from your work phone number.
Business text messaging brings the ability to integrate SMS communications with a business’s PBX and other internal systems. By incorporating Business text messaging with your current VoIP system, your employees have the capability to send and receive text messages from their work computer. Business SMS can be incorporated with your personal phone. This allows you to use your personal smart phone to send messages and receive messages from your business line without the need to carry two phones around. In the future, not having the ability to communicate with customers using Business text messaging will be the equivalent of not having company email or a company website. Having the ability to send business related text messages gives your business an advantage over competitors relying solely on emails and phone calls.
Hosted VOIP PBX Features
Business SMS & MMS
- Send and receive messages to and from extensions or 10-digit local or long- distance numbers.
- Message colleagues, clients, and departments with a business identity—even from personal devices.
- Reply to an incoming message from a mobile app, desktop app, or by email.
- Text seamlessly across devices, including smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Collaborate more effectively by communicating in a single text thread.
- Send and receive images, videos, and files.