Hosted VoIP Phone Systems
Fully Customized Cloud Based VoIP and Business Telephone Solutions
Do More For Less With Smart IP’s top-rated VoIP phone system
Smart IP services are easy to use, incredibly advanced, and less expensive than traditional business phone systems. Our simple cloud phone system and unified communications solution help you serve your customers better with mobile, flexible solutions that help you do business anywhere, anytime— our services are easy to use, incredibly advanced, and less expensive than traditional solutions. Making the switch to VoIP can potentially boost your call quality and route every incoming call from your work line to your computer or smartphone / mobile devices. Upgrade your traditional phone system and telephone service with cloud-based services and a number of advanced features.
Smart IP’s top-rated business VoIP phone systems help small businesses streamline operations, do more for less, and still meet your business and customer demands. Our hosted PBX systems can give your business the ability to work from home while able to access their phone systems, voicemail, and other services they use daily on your local area network all from their mobile phones and computers. With Smart IP Solutions, you can upgrade to a traditional PBX phone system or Virtual PBX / Cloud PBX VoIP solution with a custom design to fit your business needs. We can also implement conference room calling solutions, allowing your meetings to run smoothly every time.
With ReachUC, your business can access its business phone lines from anywhere. Our all-in-one system combines voice calling, presence, video conferencing, instant messaging, faxing, and more into a single appliance solution that lets you tailor your phone system to meet your requirements and connect all your employees into a single collaborative system to reduce costs and expand opportunities.
Hosted PBX VoIP phone systems allow your business to seamlessly add new phone lines as your company continues to grow. Since they are hosted in the cloud, you can redirect your business line to your cell phone in the event of a power outage. You can even send your voicemails to your email. The power of VoIP allows you to make phone calls from your computer or smartphone in real time as though it was coming from your office line. Whether you are a local small business or placing international calls, VoIP is here to handle all of your business requirements. Cloud-based phone systems contain a number of advanced features to enhance your business. All you need is an internet connection.
Our technicians are here to find the perfect VoIP phone service to fit your unique business requirements. When you schedule a consultation, we take the time to understand your company in order to find the perfect business telephone solution to further enhance your company-wide communication.
Hosted VOIP PBX Features
- Easy to use, easy to administer
- Open SIP standards-based platform lets you re-use existing phones and tap the global marketplace of SIP-based devices and applications.
- Eliminate expensive hosted web and audio conference services and extra fax lines, use Smart IP for all your communications needs.
- Connect remote and mobile employees.
VoIP System Features:
- System Administrator Portal
- System-Wide Call Recording
- Call Recording
- Call Detail Reporting (CDR)
- Reception Console
- Spam Control
- Hunt Groups / ACD
- Overhead Paging Interface
- Dial-in Conference Service
- Custom recording options
- Salesforce.com Integration
VoIP Station User Features:
- Voice Mail Delivery to Email
- Unlimited calling (US & CA)
- Smart Phone Mobility App (Android/Apple)
- User Web-Portal Feature Access
- Personal extension phone number (DID)
- Personal Virtual Fax
- Connect work and home desk phones to same extension number
- Music on Hold
- Voice Mail Transcription / Visual Voicemail
- Business SMS/Texting
- Reach UC desktop App / Softphone App
VoIP Phone Features:
- HD Audio
- Adjustable Color LCD Screen
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2
- Built-in Wi-Fi 2.4G/5G
- USB Call Recording
- Paperless label design
- USB HD Headset Integration
- Personal Call Recording (via USB)